Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

About Me

 My name is Rome Davis and I go to Bay Of Islands College. I live in Kawakawa and I live with my dad and sister.  I am a mix of Maori, English, Scottish and Welsh. I have 6 siblings. 1 brother and 5 sisters, unfortunately one sister passed away and another has down syndrome. My 2 main maraes is in Motatau and Otiria.


I enjoy school a lot. I enjoy a variety of subjects. Science would be my most challenging for me as memorising the work is pretty hard but I am trying to get better. I cannot wait to become a year 11 as there are many subjects I would like to do, such as history, esm and distance learning. My goal for the rest of the year is too ensure that my grades are kept up to standard and maintain them. Challenges I would be faced with are time, because there isnt much time to complete alot of stuff.


I do not know what I have for a personal goal yet. I think a thing that would inspire me is technology. It inspires me because of the endless possibilities you are able to do with technology and it can keep you occupied when you have nothing to do. I do like how blogging is able to connect your learning with others, and being able to see what they have been doing for their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment